Product Pricing Analyst at TE Connectivity
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
Consumer, network and datacenter applications change at an exponential pace and the Data and Devices business is at the heart of a continuously expanding connected life. Accordingly, we provide responsive, iterative and fundamentally agile capabilities and conceived, designed and manufactured to support today's demands. Our customers are building the devices and the infrastructure that is redefining what information technology means. Our products push markets and meet the ever changing need of the evolving, more connected, data-driven world. We are enhancing the way we do business, focusing on the most important things and staying agile and responsive to the needs of a faster, more connected world.
The Agreement Pricing Analyst Position is responsible for conducting agreement pricing analysis, evaluating agreement related price requests and run DOA process, track contract performance, run key account award analysis and support management to ensure the overall profitability of key strategic clients by utilizing all TE pricing systems and resources.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
Key Tasks/ Roles:
* Review periodical BU key account agreement price / daily on-line RFQ's by performing overall profitability analysis of the business opportunity and provide trustful pricing advices to business partners.
* Support on site pricing negotiations and collaborate with customer focus teams to give fast response to market
* Agreement management, including new agreement setup, agreement renewal, SAP maintenance, incoterm review etc.
* Follow DoA process and ensure all pricing proposals are well approved and documented to meet compliance requirement.
* Run deep dive analysis and report on key account award, face to face negotiation. Also assist SPA team on key account volume performance tracking and following up communication.
* Ensure proper commercial documentation of all performance \\"backend\\" programs and incentives on agreements along with their terms and conditions (volume rebates, scale programs, price guarantees, etc.)
Key Qualifications, Experiences and Knowledge:
* Minimum Bachelor's degree; Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Engineering
* 3 Years of applicable pricing/commercial analysis experience
* Understanding of complex bid/RFQ processes
* Self-motivated and effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure work is completed efficiently
* Able to work with global cross-functional team efforts focused on process implementation & execution
* Strong PC abilities; expert Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of database and spread-sheet applications is required
* Experience with SAP and Advanced Pricing Software is a plus
Key Performance Measurements:
* Pricing team KPI
* On time delivery and quality of reports and tasks
* Improvement and or reduction of customer portfolio price and margin variation
* 100% of Agreements renewed/ reviewed on Time
* Efficient and effective agreement management
* Excellent analytical skills and capability
* Excellent communication and negotiation skill.
* International mindset and be comfortable to work in global environment.
* High sense of ownership and detail oriented
* Knowledge of systems and excel skills. Heavy user of pivot tables and other spread-sheet like applications
* Flexibility to assume workloads which necessitate adjustment of priorities
* Strong organizational skills for managing and coordinating a variety of tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
* Solid business acumen
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.