Technical Recruiter at NTT Data, Inc
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Woodbridge, New Jersey
At NTT DATA we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
Req ID: 17113
Technical Recruiter, Strategic Staffing
* The Technical Recruiter is mainly responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for consulting and direct hire opportunities within client organizations. Additional duties include the following;
* Review and analyzes active client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions
* Utilizes multiple internet resources, including the Technical Recruiters own creative networking techniques to source candidates
* Tracks and manages all candidate and client interaction in JobDiva, Strategic Staffing's hybrid CRM/ATS tool
* Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates \\"fit\\" and technical competence
* Present career opportunities to qualified applicants
* Negotiate candidate's contracts and terms of employment
* Build and maintain strong relationships with contract employees and assigned clients
* Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully
* A Bachelor's Degree is required.
* Minimum of 1 year of experience recruiting IT Professionals
* Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.