Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $13 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE Connectivity's Channel division collaborates with our distributor partners on TE s global distribution vision, strategy and business initiatives by aligning our goals to drive faster growth and better serve our mutual customers through the delivery of unsurpassed service and value. From marketing strategy, sales training and customer care to supply chain, pricing and new design engineering, TE s Channel division supports distributors throughout the entire sales process. Supporting all TE business units, Channel employees have the unique opportunity to gain a well-rounded understanding of the company. Channel owns the small customers for TE and works with a dedicated group of distribution partners to drive growth while delivering unsurpassed service and value to both TE s small indirect customers and distributors.
Looking for a Product Information Center (PIC) Supervisor to be the driving force of improvement of PIC. If you are passionate about leading a team, results driven, and interested in working for a world leader in Connectivity, then the TE PIC Supervisor role may be an ideal fit for you.
As a PIC Supervisor, you serve as the face and voice of the TE brand. You have the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of customers. Our servicing philosophy puts your passion to serve -and your personality- at the center of every customer interaction; creating an opportunity to deliver value to our customers while deepening relationships within our company. This vital position requires an action-oriented, flexible problem-solver who will assist and support the team in servicing our customers and resolving any and all customer facing inquiries and problems.
TE PIC Supervisors deliver extraordinary support to our PIC and Inside Sales team by providing the coaching and feedback that will deliver ECE to our customers. They will observe the Product Information Specialists in a variety of methods, providing immediate feedback and following up to ensure continuous improvement. PIC Supervisors promptly and accurately support the team in responding to customer inquiries. They strive to empower the team to make it easy to do business with TE Connectivity, solving customer issues, while celebrating their value to us.
At TE we invest in you! Based upon prior work experience and performance on the job, you enjoy a generous benefits package. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will help you achieve your professional goals.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
You Will Be:
* Challenging your team to deliver extraordinary customer experience across every interaction by incorporating the behaviors you coach to in order to achieve the desired results.
* Observing your team in their work activities, providing immediate feedback and following up to ensure appropriate actions are taken by the team.
* Growing and nurturing your team by providing inclusion and engagement opportunities, as well as developing them for their future careers.
* Driving continuous improvement within the team as well as with our customers.
* Communicating via various channels such as telephone, email, and chat with customers and internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, logistics, and others as necessary.
* Committing to being part of the solution when faced with a challenge.
* Liaising effectively with various internal business partners like engineering, planning, and sales to resolve Customer inquiries and requests.
* Reacting positively to changing business conditions by proving to be flexible and adaptable.
You Will Be Measured By:
* Your team's Customer Effort Score
* Your team's First Contact Resolution
* Your team's Accepted Leads
* TEOA metrics
* Abandon Rates
Your Skills Include:
* Delivering an exceptional customer service experience and coaching your team to do likewise.
* Maintaining a passion for building team engagement through exceptional listening, relationship building, and strong written and verbal communication.
* Demonstrating consultative experience, ability to influence, and resourcefulness.
* Feeling energized by a desire to help and connect with your team and your customers.
* Exhibiting an ability to maintain progress on multiple tasks, set priorities, and manage time effectively.
* Having a \\"do what it takes\\" attitude.
* Acting as a team player, critical thinker, self-motivator, and problem solver.
* Maintaining a proactive positive attitude and instilling this within your team.
* Willingness to mentor and coach as a means to improve your team's service to Channel customers.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Customer service, technical aptitude, and supervisory experience
* Excellent communication skills
You May Also Have: Preferred
* Knowledge of TE's interconnection portfolio and customer/industry applications
* Inside Sales knowledge
* Managing and Measuring Work
* Building Effective Teams
* Motivating Others
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
* SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, TE Connectivity does not discriminate because of Race, Religion, Color, Age, Gender, Marital Status, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Physical or Mental Disability, or Protected Veteran Status, or any other categories protected by law.
Individuals with disabilities, who require a reasonable accommodation to complete this application and/or to participate in any part of the employee selection process, should contact us via e-mail at CorporateStaffing@TE.com or by phone (610) 893-9333.