Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Req Id 29801 - Posted 04/17/2018 - Information Systems & Technology - King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US
Business Relationship Manager - Corporate IT (iTEAM) - Arkema Americas - King of Prussia, PA
SITUATION IN ORGANIZATION
* Reports to Director iTeam Process and Relationship Management, with 2 other Managers and 1 IT Analyst
* Other positions at this level include Managers in Applications, Infrastructure and Client Services.
* This position does not formally supervise other positions, but may lead and facilitate resources engaged in relationship and communication initiatives and projects.
* Position aligns with others responsible for relationship management, functional, global and AMAS regional.
* Serves as a liaison between the businesses and iTeam. Supports 12 businesses units in the America's with approximately $4billion in sales.
* Responsible for understanding business strategies and objectives, and the related iTeam projects/initiatives requirements, prioritization and funding.
* Assists in guiding the iTeam strategy to support the overall business strategies.
* Coordinates iTeam America's external communication in support of 3600 Users at 52 sites in 6 countries.
* Coordinates internal communication for iTeam members in the Americas (AMAS) - a group of 95.
KEY ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Business Relationship Management
* Key contributor to development of regional and global BRM and governance models.
* Establish and maintain effective relationships with the BU iTeam Liaisons and BU Management to ensure alignment between the businesses and iTeam.
* Facilitate regional and global business meetings to understand business strategy and promote iTeam strategy. Regular review, update and document via Service Framework agreements. Feed BU needs, concerns, and challenges into iTeam organization. Follow up on progress with BU.
* Align understanding of local and AMAS business needs with functional, country and global BRM, and local, country and global PPM.
* Align understanding of business needs with local and Country IT management and cost control. Stay abreast of progress on projects and capital spending
* Participant in Global Operational Excellence Customer Relationship pillar.
* Facilitates AMAS region's participation, assessment, and responses to customer surveys
* Responsible for the strategy, tools, and processes used for communication for AMAS iTeam internal and external communications. Ensures a proper focus on local, regional and global user and iTeam needs. Works across teams locally, regionally, globally
* Manages communication content for AMAS, facilitates and/or delivers updates. Contributes to global communication strategy, tools and processes. Member of the global communication governance team.
* Promotes use of iTeam tools, ensures appropriate communication as tools evolve.
* Develops and maintains iTeam metrics and measures relative to iTeam performance and customer relations.
* Responsible for regular review, adjustment, publication, and e-learning of iTeam policy.
* Works across iTeam organizations and other appropriate parties (Legal, HR, Cyber Security etc.) to facilitate policy content and communication.
* As required - Acquisition/Divestitures work:
* Participate in IT due diligence
* Support integration/disintegration high level costing and plans, other roles may be assigned.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
* Some travel,
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of