Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McAllen, Texas
Job Location: 1W27 4800 McAllen, TX
Work days/Shift Hours
3am 11:30am - Some OT / 40+ a week
Responsible for sanitizing various equipment within designated work area.
* Clean interior and exterior of processing and manufacturing equipment.
* Prepare sanitation chemicals and equipment.
* Ensure all necessary caps are in proper locations.
* Set up equipment in preparation for use by manually lifting and moving equipment and/or chemicals.
* Assess and rectify problems on all equipment.
* Read, understand and follow standard operating procedures.
* High School diploma or GED preferred.
* 0 - 3 general work experience required.
* Experience working in food production or manufacturing environment.
* Ability to operate various equipment.
* Ability to read and understand Material Safety Data Sheets.
* Forklift certification a plus.
Coca-Cola Southwest Beverages, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.