Automotive Technician-Honesdale at JACK WILLIAMS TIRE CO
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Honesdale, Pennsylvania
We are committed to go above and beyond our customers’ expectations and provide the greatest value possible. We conduct our business with honesty and integrity while providing friendly and professional service. Moreover, we’re committed to our employees and continuously improving on doing what it takes to gain the loyalty of our team members.
Jack Williams Tire Co., is seeking experienced Automotive Technicians and Senior Automotive Technicians who have the desire to work in a clean, modern, professional, fast paced environment. As a company, we are passionate about providing world-class customer service and providing trusted high quality professional repairs and maintenance. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Maintaining advanced technical knowledge in accordance with state, ASE and JWT standards
- ASE certifications preferred
- Vehicle diagnostics, repair, service and preventive maintenance
- State inspections and emissions preferred
- Tire servicing jobs, including mounting, dismounting, balancing, repairing and TPMS diagnostics
- Road testing vehicles
- Ensures equipment is maintained and serviced properly, while maintaining a clean and orderly work area in accordance with JWT safety standards
- Acts as TIA mentor as assigned
We are committed to keeping your skills sharp and your career progressing, with advanced company-paid instruction for State Inspection and ASE Certification training.
Jack Williams Tire offers competitive compensation (including hourly rate and commission) and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
• Paid ASE Certifications
• Paid PA State Inspection & Air Conditioning Licenses
• Medical coverage, including prescription
• Dental plan
• Vision insurance
• Employee Discounts
• 401(k) with match
• Paid holidays
• Paid Time Off and more!
• Company paid life insurance, short term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Strong customer-service focus
- Attention to detail and quality
- Highly reliable, dependable, and punctual (Our great service depends on it!)
- The ability to work +/- 40 hours per week, and every Saturday
- A valid driver's license is a must
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check
- Preferred state inspection, emissions and ASE certifications