Registered Nurse (RN) at samaritan services, inc.
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: augusta, Maine
Rotation of 3, 12-hour shifts. Morning and PM Shifts available. Week 1 is lighter schedule, Week 2 has an additional 8hr shift (heavier schedule).
(7am-7pm or 7pm-7am)
Agency information for Grad Nurse Role:
The Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) provides supportive, preventive, protective, public health and intervention services that protect the public health and assist our customers in meeting their needs; and that assist families in providing for the developmental, health and safety needs of their children.
Riverview Psychiatric Center is a center for best practice, treatment, education, and research, for individuals with serious and persistent mental illness and co-occurring substance use disorders.
Grad Nurse Job Description:
Riverview Psychiatric Center is seeking Graduate Nurses, the first level of professional nursing work involving the care and treatment of people who are mentally / physically ill.
Grad Nurse Responsibilities:
- Perform general nursing activities on units in this state institution setting for individuals diagnosed with severe and persistent mental illness.
- Supervision may be exercised over paraprofessional staff. Work is performed under general supervision.
Grad Nurse Qualifications:
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- A license as a Registered Nurse as issued by the Maine State Board of Nursing.
- Only post-secondary degrees from a College or University whose accreditation has been granted from a nationally recognized accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education will satisfy educational requirements.
- Foreign degrees must be evaluated by the World Education Services for authentication and US equivalency.
Grad Nurse Benefits:
- Shift and Weekend Differentials
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Comp Time
- Education Leave; ex: Leaving for Job-related conference
- Value of State-paid Health & Dental Insurance
- Value of State’s Share of Employee Retirement
- $200 per month towards loan reimbursement
- Free Gym Membership
Registered Nurse: 1 year
Required license or certification:
Registered Nurse (RN)