Assistant Food Service Director - ASPC-Lewis at TKC Holdings, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Buckeye, Arizona
- Ability to motivate and supervise team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- P&L accountability and/or contract-management service experience is preferred
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ServSafe Certified
- At least three (3) years' of food service experience preferred
- Must have experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering and receiving
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.