Assistant Food Service Director - ASPC-Lewis
at TKC Holdings, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Buckeye, Arizona
Plan, direct and coordinate the activities associated with running a large food service operation with one or more units (kitchens).
Coordinate the work flow and assign work to team members
Directs team members to ensure job-related rules, policies, procedures, and security guidelines are enforced
Instructs and trains team members on work techniques and procedures in safe, sanitary, and efficient operations of food preparation and service
Maintain product service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints
Monitors kitchen for cleanliness, sanitation, and order
- Ability to motivate and supervise team members to attain quality and quantity of food production in a correctional work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- P&L accountability and/or contract-management service experience is preferred
- Ability to exercise good judgment and tact
- Must qualify for and maintain correctional facility security clearance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- ServSafe Certified
- At least three (3) years' of food service experience preferred
- Must have experience with purchasing, inventory, ordering and receiving
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications is required
MUST BE ABLE TO SUCCESSFULLY PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG SCREEN
Satisfying Customers with Integrity and Innovation for over 40 years!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.