Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
JOB OVERVIEW: Plexus Corp. in Appleton is seeking a talented Master Scheduler to join the team! The Master Scheduler will be managing Customer Demand. Care and maintenance of the customer demand from receipt of forecast to on-time shipment of product delighting the customer. Creation of a feasible Master Production Schedule (MPS) which considers available resources and highlights constraints.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Customer demand receipt and order acknowledgment
* Creation of what-if scenarios to simulate demand change impact
* Create and maintain a feasible Master Production Schedule, and liaise with Production Planning to execute a plan which results in product shipping on-time
* Highlight and escalate any area of the business which may impact Customer Service Excellence with regard to product delivery
* Perform role in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures and designated Work Instructions to ensure accuracy within the organization
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Drive ERP system and data integrity
* Monitor production plan against actual output
* Participate in the monthly forecast process
* Proactively manage low level metrics
* Maintain Capacity Resource Planning tool and analyses
* Responsible for key performance indicators such as MPS Performance, Days of Inventory, Material Overdrive, and On-time Shipments
* Travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (up to 10%)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is preferred for this position; a(n) Bachelor's degree is preferred
* Experience of 2 years is required for this position, assuming education requirements are met
* APICS or equivalent certification is preferred
QUALIFICATIONSAll offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 12,500 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers.