Loader Operator at OHL North America
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: West Palm Beach, FloridaJob Description:
OHL North America
Job ID 2017-1404
Job Location US-FL-West Palm Beach
Category Field Labor
Department Community Asphalt
Operate material handler with grapple under minimal supervision loading and unloading trucks.
- Inspect heavy equipment for safety issues on a daily basis.
- Determine if any parts are malfunctioning.
- Complete job tickets, and all other necessary paperwork.
- Place blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
- Work with in precise limits and standards of accuracy.
- Certification preferred.
- Completion of High School or secondary education.
- Knowledge of Safety/OSHA guidelines and adherence for your safety and others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, non-stop environment and fosters team work.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency.
- Must be able to engage in strenuous physical activity.
- Pass drug test, fit-for duty test and background check.
- Minimum of 3 years of Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Ability to work outdoors in hot or cold temperatures year round.
We promote a Drug-Free Workplace - EEO Workplace - M/F/Vet/Disability are encouraged to apply.