Operations Client Service, Off at State Street
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Join our Performance and Analytics team and own the data integrity and reporting for some of North America’s top institutional organizations. You will work alongside senior leads and service investment staff on their performance product suite. You will engage with clients and / or other State Street teams to review and interpret results while optimizing the use of online data tools and make recommendations on reporting and best practices.
- Direct ownership or shared responsibility for servicing of clients of varying sizes and complexities
- Value add review in the client reporting and data cycle
- Respond to and participate in client discussions encompassing performance methodology and calculations, reporting, products, billing and scenario analysis among other topics.
- Understand client reporting needs and make recommendations on best use of technology and plan structures.
- Own client deliverables / metrics and improve upon and report actual results.
- Communicate, manage, execute, monitor and review change management (new funds-aggregations-indices-investment structure, etc.).
- Manage document maintenance on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables.
- Ability to effectively handle and resolve numerous ongoing communications and reporting deliverables in fast paced environment
- Effective communication and ability to manage day to day client inquiries and engage with investment staff and internal State Street teams
- Desire to further knowledge in the investment performance field and take on increasing responsibility
- Limited travel
- BS/BA in accounting, finance or economics related area
- 5+ years of Investment Performance and Analytics experience and / or solid knowledge of investment performance analysis
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and translate into concise, easily understood speaking points
- CFA / CIPM preferred