Data Developer, Officer at State Street
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: quincy, Massachusetts
Seeking a detail oriented hands-on technical lead for State Street’s ADM-CSO data and BI team. The qualified candidate will have a proven track record of leading the design and development of complex and highly visible applications in the challenging Financial Services area. Further the candidate must have proven analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong communication skills. This candidate should be able to lead by example with efficient technical problem-solving effective design and high-quality code.
- Application Developer using ETL tools and UNIX/Linux.
- Experience creating rich visualizations/ dashboards/ stories using Tableau.
- Design, build, test, and publish Tableau workbooks and dashboards that meet business requirements.
- Experience with SQL PL/SQL and SQL script programming.
- Experience with UNIX/Linux and PERL script programming.
- Experience with ETL tools DataStage required.
- Proven problem solving communication interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work equally with business and technology partners.
- Ability to work both independently as well as within a team.
- Knowledge of testing and quality assurance methodologies.
- Ability to work well in a cross functional/global team
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal, ability to liaise directly with business users and developers.
- Positive attitude, real passion for strong work ethic, your ability to execute independently yet also maintain a strong team orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- The candidate must have 3 years of experience in IT or relevant industry.