Funding and Collateral Transformation (FaCT): Product Engineer at State Street
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
JOB SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Funding and Collateral Transformation ("FaCT") team is advancing a multi-faceted infrastructure to enhance collateral aggregation, monitoring and reporting to optimize collateral pledged internally or externally via cost-effective delivery tools; and to facilitate bank and client financing via securities lending and/or repo transactions.
The FaCT Product Engineering group is seeking a senior Product Engineer that will be responsible to drive the implementation of new products as well as the expansion of existing products for FaCT. This includes working with all areas of the product development lifecycle within FaCT as well as our partners in Legal, Compliance, ERM, and technology to take a product from the concept stage to the implementation stage. The following are the key responsibilities for this role:
- Designing and Implementing solutions for new and expanded FaCT products
- Assisting the Product Development group in documenting new products for NBPRA and POC approvals
- Working closely with our business partners in implementing new products
- Working with Business Technology in the implementation of two new vendor products
This position exists within the business reporting directly to the head of the Product Engineering group.
·5 to 10 years experience in financial markets, specifically in Financing products such as Lending and Repo
·Strong understanding of the Repo business front and middle office, including knowledge of:
oStandard operating models
·Strong project / product management experience
·Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to interact professionally with both business and technical teams
- Creative and willing to challenge current paradigms; comfortable with ambiguity and able to make decisions with imperfect information
- Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint experience preferable.