Lead Web/UI Developer at State Street
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: quincy, Massachusetts
- Requires a combination strong coding skills. Deep knowledge of web technologies with an emphasis on building applications that require complex filtering querying and visualization capabilities on large datasets.
- Should be familiar with agile development processes including story writing backlog grooming code reviews.
- Requires experience building metadata-driven configurable user interfaces that make use of well-tested reusable components. Should be able to show a deep understanding of how to build and support component frameworks that will be used by many other application teams.
- Strong understanding of java web patterns as well as a technical understanding of http REST database query optimization caching and messaging.
- Mobile Development Experience a Plus
- The ideal candidate will have at least 6+ years of hands-on technology development including leadership of an application development team in a multi-tier operating environment.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- The highly qualified candidate needs to demonstrate a strong level of competence in Results Focus Technology Level Influence and Teamwork Thinking.
- React - including design principles state handling strategies component lifecycle
- CSS frameworks (less/sass or equivalent)
- Responsive and adaptive layout techniques
- d3 Victory HighCharts or similar
- Restful web services
- SQL and stored procedures