Rockbreaker at Highway 211 at Martin Marietta
Posted in Engineering 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: San Antonio, TexasJob Description:
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Requisition ID 2018-3777
Job Locations US-TX-San Antonio
Division Southwest Division
Recently debuting at #57 on Fortune magazine’s list of the 100 Fastest-Growing Companies in the world, Martin Marietta, a member of the S&P 500 Index, employs more than 8,500 employees at operations spanning 26 states, Canada and the Bahamas. A leading supplier of aggregates and heavy building materials, dedicated teams at Martin Marietta supply the resources for the roads, sidewalks and foundations on which we live.
At Martin Marietta, we are always looking for the best and the brightest, for people who have the potential to be the Company's future leaders. We are building on our foundation of success by selecting the finest people and helping them realize their potential. When you decide to build your career at Martin Marietta, you'll know what it's like to be respected, challenged and rewarded.
This position will be responsible for running the Rock Breaker and help throughout the plant, such as greasing, shoveling and maintaining ground conditions. Must be available for weekends and overtime work.
- High School Education or equivalent
- Ability to read operating instructions
- One year experience operating an rock breaker
- Mobile Equipment Experience a plus
- Stable work history
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in elevated areas and outdoors
- Fast Learner and Motivated
- Proactive in SAFETY and works well in a team environment
- Prescription Drug
- Health Care Reimbursement Account
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
- Wellness Programs
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 401(k) with Company matching
- Sickness and Accident – Short-Term Disability
- Optional Long-Term Disability
- Employee Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Direct Deposit Payroll
- Educational/Tuition Assistance Plan
- College Scholarship Program – for dependent children
- Matching Gift Program
- New Auto Purchase Discount Plans