Manager, Finance Services II – FSOP Sales Support NRS at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
This senior financial advisory position provides financial and analytical support for the National Retail Sales Fountain business. The role provides finance and project support to the VP Fountain- NRS. The role is the key customer support with the customer teams and reviews and approves all CAT team deals. Leading the development of annual business plan, rolling estimate, accruals and contingency plans to mitigate risks.
- Highly collaborative, adept and building value based relationships with sales teams, cross-functional teams, and functional peers.
- Validate assumptions used in standard performance management reporting, prepare for monthly performance reviews (BDD/PM2).
- Provide commercial leadership, decision support, and analytical resources to deliver on strategic priorities for the division.
- Develop and provide financial analyses to provide insights and context of results to manager and/or internal/external clients. Develop contingency plans and gap closures to mitigate risks and accelerate growth.
- Work on various other projects or tasks as deemed necessary.
- General sales support/training on new processes, systems, policies, and new products. Drives efficiencies in all processes. Partners with sales to ensure accurate customer, outlet linkages are maintained.
- Accurate financials and strong internal controls including customer contract compliance, updating financial profiles in systems based upon customer contract, proper adherence to COA on invoices and payments to customers/vendors, adherence to GAAP, compliance with quarterly SOX deadlines/deliverables.
Bachelor's degree, Accounting or Finance
8+ years of relevant experience with increasing levels of responsibility
- Understanding of Foodservice business processes and systems
- Knowledge of Foodservice Systems (PLUS, SalesForce Toolkit, Matrix)
- Experience supporting a Customer or Sales team preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills required
- Strong analytical and data-mining skills using MS Excel, Pivots, or similar
- Experience managing financial controls, policies, and procedures and advising others on same
Years of Experience:7-10 Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.