Marketing Coordinator at Perry Ellis International Inc.
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Perry Ellis International is hiring a Marketing Coordinator to work out of the Portland, Oregon office. This person in conjunction with the Sr. Marketing Manager, leads the execution and production of marketing programs to support the Nike Swim licensed business globally. The Marketing Coordinator will be a part of the creative force that tell Nike’s stories of innovation and sport through advertising, brand strategy, digital engagement and product presentation. Using channels ranging from retail stores to social media, our team connects the science and art of Nike innovations to the hearts and minds of athletes around the world. The Marketing Coordinator will work to inspire and enable the next generation of sport and fitness athletes, serve as the voice of the Nike consumer and protector of the Brand, and work with cross-functional teams in Merchandising, Product Design, Sales, and Creative to drive the offense.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the creative development process with internal creative teams and external creative agencies.
- Coordinate the production and planning of studio e-commerce photo shoots, and off-site in situation photo and video shoots.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and reporting of the Nike Swim ambassador program.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and reporting of all Nike Swim social channels, in partnership with partner agencies and Nike, Inc.
- Collaborate and manage our day-to-day interactions with our agency partnerships that oversee the Nike Swim digital advertising campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams to manage the Nike Swim email marketing campaigns.
- Partner with internal sales teams and external retail/distributor partners to ensure all wholesale marketing needs are met.
- Oversee the day-to-day administrative marketing department needs. (i.e. shipping of samples, ordering promotional products, organizing product, etc.)
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or other qualitative fields, or a minimum of two years’ additional equivalent experience in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in project management, marketing, or relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of social media planning, posting, and analytics.
- Experience in sportswear, apparel, or consumer goods.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Workfront, ProofHQ, and Google Business apps.
- Ability to travel domestically 2-3 times per year, or as needed.
- Excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively and organized under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency and have the ability to be a self-starter.
- Experience working in, or managing a relationship with an agency.
- Strong oral and written communications skills, and the ability to lead and champion projects from conception to completion.
See Job Description