Regional Account Executive at Vendini
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Do you like working in a competitive environment? Are you looking to grow your current sales career to the next level? At Vendini, you will be part of a collaborative and rewarding workplace, where your voice matters and you will have the opportunity to work with all levels of management. We pride ourselves on communication, accountability and open work environment.
We are looking for candidates with the ability to quickly build rapport with customers, resolve their business challenges, and help them reach new heights. You are self-motivated and enjoy providing business solutions. You thrive in an active environment and you always strive to be #1. You appreciate making things simple. You're a natural at identifying benefits and creating value.
You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing accounts that sell 18,000 and under tickets per year (inbound and outbound).
- Qualify and manage incoming leads
- Aggressively seek to generate new opportunities through cold calls, email campaigns, etc
- Close business and generate revenue to meet sales goals for:
- - Inbound and outbound prospects that sell 18,000 tickets and under per year
- Present live demonstrations using Internet and telephone
- Maintain accurate up-to-date pipeline using Salesforce.com CRM
- Follow all administrative procedures as outlined in Employee Handbook
- Always act in the best interest of the company
STANDARDS OF PERFORMANCE:
- Meet or exceed goals on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis (see Comp Plan document)
- Work with Sales Manager to measure and consistently achieve outbound activity including calls, in person meetings, proposals, and closed business
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goal minimums (see Comp Plan document)
- Consistently fill pipeline as laid out in the sales handbook
- Document all sales activity in Salesforce.com
- Review Pipeline and outbound activity with Sales Manager on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Collaborate with Sales Management to adjust and meet goals on a quarterly and annual basis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid grasp of Apple OS, Google Apps, and Web Browsers
- Proven track record of success
- Ability to think on your feet and sell creatively (a natural)
- Polished phone skills
- Fast learner, self starter
- Relentless drive for performance
- Passion for live events
- Contagious positive attitude
- Fast learner, self-starter, problem solver, positive attitude
- Great references
- 4 year college degree
“Diversity is a core value at Vendini. Diverse opinions, ideas, and experience push us, challenge us, and all our whole team to work better and smarter. We know that the more diverse our workforce is, the better we support our customers and the diverse interests they represent. We aim to provide an inclusive, empowering, and supportive work environment for individuals from all backgrounds and walks of life throughout our business from our employees to our members to their patrons.”
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Bachelors or better
See job description