Assistant Examiner III - Senior Assistant Examiner at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
Incumbent routinely leads and provides regulatory compliance oversight for state member banks. Gathers and synthesizes information from multiple sources, communicates results through appropriate media. Provides leadership, technical expertise, and guidance to train and develop less experienced staff.
- Routinely leads supervisory activities for community and regional state member banks.
- Assignments are typically routine, and non-problematic in nature.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of other assigned staff.
- May participate on committees or special projects.
- Continues to develop a high-level of technical expertise and current knowledge of consumer regulations, laws, trends and developments related to emerging trends and technologies.
- Provides leadership, technical expertise and guidance to train and develop less experienced staff on these matters.
- Occasionally reviews and contributes to detailed recommendations on proposed amendments to regulations.
- Gathers and synthesizes information from multiple sources.
- Prepares, or coordinates the preparation of written reports or other correspondence to communicate findings and matters of supervisory/policy interest.
- Represents the Bank's official position in meetings with bankers, other regulators, and the public.
- Performs other duties as assigned.