Senior Auditor at Independence Blue Cross LLC
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The Senior Auditor will perform the activities involved in
identifying, examining, testing and making recommendations concerning the
internal controls, policies and procedures of the Plan and its subsidiaries.
This includes, but is not limited to, Model Audit Rule work (similar to
Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 work), internal control reviews, special projects,
and system development reviews.
- Plan, coordinate, and perform the documentation of the
internal controls of the Plan and its subsidiaries by utilizing flowcharts
- Plan, coordinate, and perform operational and
- Plan, coordinate, and perform the testing of
established controls by analysis and/or random/judgmental sampling.
- Make recommendations based on testing results.
- Develop audit programs related to the periodic
examination of the overall system of internal control in specified areas.
- Develop draft audit reports for internal control
reviews, special projects, and system development reviews. Assists in
preparing the final versions of audit reports. Prepare ad hoc reports
- Assist in the follow-up of the status of
recommendations made in previous audit reports.
- Performs other duties as necessary or appropriate for
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent work
- More than three years financial or integrated audit
experience in a public accounting or corporate internal audit setting.
- Knowledge of auditing accounting systems, flowcharting
and statistical sampling techniques
- Strong attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Master’s in Accounting or CPA or CIA certification
- Previous experience with ACL or other audit software
- Previous experience leading or performing audits
- Previous insurance or healthcare audit experience