Platform Operations Analyst at Yext, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
As a Platform Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for integrating and maintaining our largest and most important clients and partners. Our team is looking for people who are fired up and love coming to work every day. We are building a market and educating clients on intelligent search, as we work to hit aggressive goals. We like to spend time together - we work hard and play hard.
- Manage inbound Operations requests and drive to completion
- Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives to ensure we are exceeding client and partner expectations
- Simultaneously manage multiple new client implementations with various priorities
- Facilitate communication between Account Managers and Publisher Operations team following client launch
- Consult with other departments on product capabilities
- Load client location information and content into Yext system
- Analyze the exactitude of content provided by the client or partner and in some instances work to collect and obtain more accurate data
- Analyze client data feeds and process file updates/comparisons
- Generate ad-hoc reports utilizing SQL for various stakeholders throughout the organization
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of operations, consulting, finance, or analyst experience
- Proficient in data analysis and manipulation with solid spreadsheet, database query experience (e.g. Excel, SQL)
- Advanced knowledge of excel; SQL is a plus
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong ability to communicate complex issues across departments and with external contacts
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a high-volume environment
- Autonomous worker with excellent time management skills
- Ability to thrive in a cross-functional team environment
- Interest in technology, bonus in local/location software
Compensation, Benefits & PerksYext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours / paid time off, and excellent health / dental / vision insurance. Our mission is to help people go places"both consumers to our customers doorsteps and our employees to new heights in their careers. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
About Yext is based in the heart of New York City, with offices operating in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, London, Paris, Tokyo, and Washington D.C. Yext has been recognized as one of Americas fastest-growing companies by Inc. 5000 (2015 & 2016), one of Forbes Most Promising Companies (2014 & 2015), and one of Fortune's Best Places to Work (2014, 2015, & 2016). Most recently, Yext was named the #1 Workplace in New York City by Great Place to Work® and Fortune.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.