Lead Consultant - US at Infosys
Posted in Information Technology 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
Infosys–ORCALL– Lead Consultant – Oracle EBS Financials
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
As a Lead Consultant, you will be an expert contributing to different phases of the consulting lifecycle. You will be intensely involved in business process consulting; you will define the problem, propose and create the solution. You will also play an important role in the development, configuration and deployment of the overall solution. You will guide teams on project processes, deliverables and contribute to the proposal development, client training and internal capability building and help detail the project scope. You will have the opportunity to shape value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
Location for this position is San Jose, CA. This position may or may not require travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 7 years of experience in Oracle EBS Applications in Financial modules with exposure to release 12 and above.
- Experience in managing at least 3 full life cycle Oracle apps implementations on order to cash modules
- Experience in Business Process Consulting, Problem definition, Design and Detailing processes
- Experience in develop solution design and lead client through implementation and support phases.
- Experience in lead design activities defining requirements, testing and coordinate with offshore resources on solution development
- Preferably experience in implementing oracle applications Localizations.
- Experience in Agile project methodology
- Respond to customer queries and concerns promptly
- Analytical and Communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin