Data Analytics Lead - Agrarian Labs Denver, CO at Stotz Equip-AZ Machinery LLC
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
Agrarian Labs is an early stage AgTech startup. Our product, Leaf, is an automated business intelligence system for farms. Leaf launched commercially in Spring 2017 and we're ramping up for significant growth in 2018.
What you will do:
You will help generate insights for our company and customers and incorporate them into our analytics products. We are looking for someone who is excited to help optimize decision making in the most important industry on the planet. If you are naturally curious, excited about deriving insights from data, and motivated by having a tangible impact, we want to hear from you.
Who you'll work with and what we're here for:
We are on a journey to build the best company in AgTech. Our team values diverse experience:
- We come from a broad educational pool from Stanford and EPITECH to boot camps
- We have gained experience at amazing companies including BCG, Deloitte, EPIC Health Systems, and numerous tech startups.
As a small team, we have a strong sense of ownership within the company. Our culture evolves from within: it’s not a gimmick. We value self-awareness, talent, and pragmatism:
- Self-awareness leads to an atmosphere of collaboration and idea meritocracy
- Talent enables us to take on the problems other cannot and build mutual trust
- Pragmatism supports mature choices, prioritization, and transparency
- Connect and organize diverse data sets; iteratively apply analytics to derive actionable insights and value
- Integrate valuable metrics, analytics, and reports into our analytics product suite
- Work with business development to create new data products
- Examine and test the quality and utility of our data to ensure consistent value
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tableau, Excel; knowledge of database structure
Benefits & Perks
- Working with a young, ambitious, talented, and fun-loving team
- Full benefits including health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible work structure (hours, locale, etc)
- Take care of yourself to take care of the company perspective for vacation, time off, etc.
- Team bonding events (camping, snowboarding, top-golf, etc.)
You should include these with your application:
- Description of the most impactful analysis you’ve done
Compensation: $75,000 - $90,000 & Equity Potential
- 2+ yrs experience in a data analytics role at a growth stage internet or software company OR experience at a top-tier management consulting firm, PE/venture, or IB firm
A hypothesis-driven approach to analytics emphasizing decisiveness, iteration, and rigor
The ability to communicate results clearly and a focus on driving impact
- Bachelors or better
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
See job description