optometrist- salaried at Walmart
Posted in Health Care 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rochester, Minnesota
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Evaluates patients' health condition across and within the full vision center scope of service (for example, visual acuity, visual function and eye health, keratometry, refraction) to ensure proper diagnosis and treatment
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides evidence-based vision care to ensure patient's health and well-being
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Represents the company in vision care and patient engagement
- Doctoral degree in Optometry (OD) from accredited optometry school.
- Licensed optometrist in good standing in state of practice.
- Completion of a post-graduate year one (PGY-1) in area of emphasis (for example, family practice, low vision care, pediatric or geriatric optometry, ocular disease).