DevOps Engineer at SG2 Recruiting
Posted in Architecture 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alexandria, Virginia
Location: Alexandria, VA
Are you interested in working as part of a polyglot team to develop, coordinate, and support the automation of system configuration management to include server builds, changes and deployment of enterprise applications?
- The ideal candidate will have experience with the Linux operating system, capable of custom software installation and troubleshooting in both test and production environments as well as comfortable writing code to build and modify infrastructure.
- Candidates should also have experience with AWS cloud operations, with particular emphasis on EC2, RDS and S3. Even better, you will have experience with CI/CD tools such as Docker, SaltStack, and GitLab.
- The development team collaborates in their Old Town Alexandria office, however you may required to also travel to client locations as needed. This is a great position for those looking for small company environment but big company benefits.
- 2+ years systems engineering experience in large server environment
- Experience automating systems using configuration management, provisioning and/or orchestration tools
- Experience working with Linux systems
- 2+ years scripting experience
- Experience with AWS cloud virtualization technologies
- Experience with networking technologies
- Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder) or US Citizenship with the ability to obtain/maintain federal defense and IC agency clearances
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to create your scripts from scratch or development experience
Similar Job Titles:
- DevOps Engineer
- CI/CD Engineer
- Continuous Integration Engineer
- Continuous Development Engineer
- Site Reliability Engineer
- EOE / M / F / D