Account Manager- Government Specialist at Shaw Industries, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
Job Title: Spectra Sales Representative - Government
Responsible for development and maintenance of relationships with government and military procurement customers. Additionally responsible for complete project management of contracts acquired with the goal of providing an exceptional experience with government and military installation sites on various construction projects.
- Actively cultivate relationships and prospects for government and military projects.
- Project management and outcomes for all their projects.
- Work with clients to choose products/services that fit their requirements.
- Educate clients about the products and services you provide.
- Ensure that all system requirements are complete and accurate.
- Assure profitability throughout the life of the project.
Representatives work effectively with internal support staff to ensure complete customer satisfaction on awarded projects.
- Relationship Building
- Ability To Learn
- Demand Creation Skills
- Good Judgment
- Trust Building Capabilities
- Government Procurement Understanding
- A High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Must have purchasing and logistics experience.
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a motorized vehicle.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints
- Military or government procurement experience.
- Knowledge of the commercial floor covering industry and knowledge of commercial flooring products.
- Previous experience working with government contracts and military purchase practices and protocols.
- Candidate already living within or familiar with the market territory preferred.
- 8 hour, day shift