Full Stack Developer at Shape Analytics
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
Full Stack Developer, SAN FRANCISCO, CA
We're looking for a Full-Stack Developer with a bent for data. We've built some amazing software, but we have big plans for the future and we want your help. We're a small team so you'll have influence over all aspects of the product, working closely with the rest of the team.
We're building a culture of learning, and we're looking for engineers who share our vision. Our stack is simple, Python on the back, JS (React/D3) on the front. Play to your strengths and we'll build on the rest.
- As an early engineer you'll have a huge influence over our long term product vision.
- Design and implement features that communicate data-driven insights.
- Help build and architect our systems and frameworks.
- Interface with data-heavy APIs from a variety of third-parties.
- Learn new technologies and share your experience with a growing team.
NICE TO HAVES
- Python, JS, MySQL, Redis, React, D3 or the desire to learn
- Familiarity with statistics
- Intuition around data
- Security conscious
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor