Brand Manager/ eCommerce Buyer at Quantum Networks, LLC.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About the Company:
Quantum Networks, LLC, an Inc. 500 list member, is a New York City-based eCommerce company. We sell innovative products through the world’s largest online marketplaces (think Amazon, eBay, Walmart.com…you get the gist), as well as on our own flagship website, blucoil.com. Quantum embodies all that New York is: aggressive, in-your-face, and loyal to the core.
At Quantum, you’ll work side by side with proven talent, creative intelligence and friendly smiles out of the best city in the world. Your decisions, analysis and work will directly impact what we do on a day-to-day basis. We aren’t looking for another cog in the wheel – be prepared to be seriously challenged and empowered to make a real difference.
We are on the lookout for passionate individuals to join our Purchasing team in fostering paramount relationships with our key vendors. You will earn glory and suffer humiliating defeat on a daily basis, and it will be up to you to figure out what works. You will be focused on scouting the best products, negotiating aggressive pricing, closing deals and growing our categories for several clients as they grow their Amazon marketplace businesses.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Managing existing brand relationships: You will foster relationships with signed clients, and manage the P&L of their online business while keeping your eye on end of life and aged inventory
- Operations: You will coordinate with our other departments to secure participation in promotions and produce well-executed campaigns to support each client's account
You’ll love it here if you:
- Geek out over innovative tech products
- Successfully develop strong connection to your clients by becoming an expert in their businesses
- Thrive on developing close relationships & communicating with clients regularly
- Can successfully balance the control of conversations and meetings with the clients - including negotiating and closing deals with vendors via email and phone
- Have strong analytical skills and excellent judgment
- Have a take charge attitude and can easily juggle multiple projects
- Thrive on to-do lists and spreadsheets - DETAIL ORIENTED IS A MUST
- Appreciate the art of following up and get motivated by metrics and goals
- 2+ years in account management, product or partnership management is required along with related business experience that demonstrates strong analytics, strategy development, and project leadership skills.
- 1 year experience with audio equipment (hobbies included!)
- Proven track record of cultivating brands and growing sales
- Bachelor's degree
- Aggressive, detail oriented with strong analytic (retail math), written, and verbal skills