- Build new and innovative product features.
- Maintain high level performance and quality.
- Collaborate with designers and engineers alike to create an enjoyable user experience.
- Our engineers to play a role in deciding product strategy.
- Improve our test automation (unit and functional tests) to improve our overall quality.
- Push code on your first day on the job with the goal of releasing to the App Store every month.
- You have built and shipped an iOS product to a large customer base.
- You have strong Objective-C/Swift programming skills.
- You write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage.
- You communicate complex ideas with ease, both in person and in writing.
Please note that this is a full time, on site position. We are not able to offer remote working opportunities at this time.