RN-Telemetry Med Surg-Day at Community Health Systems and Affiliates
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jackson, Mississippi
About Merit Health Central: We are a 319-bed health care facility that has been serving the central Mississippi area for more than 40 years. We offer a wide continuum of services provided in a safe, caring, environment.
Telemetry Med Surg RN
- Provides evaluation of assigned patients and plan, implements and documents nursing care.
- Provides assistance to nursing peers as requested. Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the nursing field.
Required Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred Education: BSN
- 1+ years of RN experience.
- 1 year Med Surg experience preferred.
- Current Mississippi state nursing license or licensure from a state participating in compact agreement.
- Current BLS is required.
- ACLS strongly preferred.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.