Part Time Physical Therapist in Seattle, WA at Consonus Rehab
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Consonus Healthcare is a contract rehab and long-term care pharmacy provider, part of the Marquis Companies family. We help you live the life you want to live and help the people you want to help. Consonus provides PT, OT, and SLP services to seniors in skilled nursing facilities (SNF) or Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRC).
Physical therapists specialize in movement and motor control. Physical therapists strive to correct deficits in range of motion, strength, balance, coordination, and skill integrity, which can limit one's functional abilities. Because every patient is unique, physical therapists provide a tailored plan of treatment and individualized exercise program. PT services include Stroke Rehabilitation, Fall Prevention, Strengthening Programs, Wound Care, and Orthopedic Rehabilitation.
For more information about this facility please click here.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Appropriate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited university
- Current state licensure/currently in process of obtaining licensure in this state
- Strives to positively represent their discipline and Consonus Healthcare in the community
Consonus Healthcare offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Continuing Education Annual Allowance
- Online CEU University
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Partnership with ACP Which Provides Access to Innovative Therapy Equipment
- Internal Clinical Program Continuing Education
*Benefits vary depending on status of hire*