Technical Account Manager at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 15 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
The Client Services Team within Oath:s Microsoft Management Group is group looking for a highly-motivated Technical Account Manager who wants to be a part of a world-class service organization. The Client Services Team is responsible for the execution of advertising campaigns across Xbox Live and will manage relationships with Microsoft's top advertising clients. In this role, the TAM will oversee the execution of advertising campaigns, utilize project management skills, and collaborate with cross-functional teams to lead advertising and business initiatives across Microsoft's gaming platforms.
The Technical Account Manager must be efficient, flexible, technically proficient, and able to juggle multiple priorities in a timely and transparent manner. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to effectively manage and set client expectations
- Lead kick-off calls
- Request and traffic assets to appropriate business stakeholders
- Manage key deliverable dates and production schedules
- Drive timely resolution of technical issues
- Create campaign summary reports and analyze performance data to offer optimization recommnedations
- Coordinate with team members to manage daily workload
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
- 2 + years project management required
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience using an online advertising system or comparable system desirable
- Functional understanding of digital technologies
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships
- Well organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual
- Passion for entertainment, digital and gaming space
- Strong respect for team environment
This job description details the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for all employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process by contacting us at email@example.com, or call us at 1-866-772-3182.
Submission of this information is voluntary and refusal to provide it will not subject you to any adverse treatment.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.