Payroll Coordinator at R1 RCM
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Set your sights on a role making a real difference in the healthcare system. We're looking for a self-motivated Payroll Administrator, Time & Attendance professional to join our team. We have a relentless focus on driving results for our customers and enabling them to invest more into patient care; in turn, this allows us to continue to grow our company and your career.
As a member of the R1 RCM Inc Payroll Department, the Payroll Administrator, Time & Attendance is responsible for administering processes to support timekeeping and attendance tracking for salaried and hourly employees at assigned facilities.
Your day to day role will include:
- Responsible for the administration of timekeeping and attendance (e.g. timecard approval, corrections and exceptions) for hourly and salaried employees
- Accountable for timely and accurate processing of all time and attendance transactions, understanding current Kronos / UltiPro UTA processes ensuring data integrity
- Managing and monitoring timecard manager approvals, timecard sign-offs, data validation, historical edits, generating/exporting reports
- Responds to employee inquiries in timely manner regarding payroll UTA information and trouble-shoots to resolve employee UTA concerns.
- Collaborate with Payroll Manager to solve complex time and attendance issues
- Analyze reports and deliver key trends and escalate issues appropriately
- Excellent communication skills and keen attention to details.
- Ability to deal with information that is highly sensitive and confidential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to interact well within a team environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Effectively focuses on multi-tasks.
- Takes initiative in identifying creative ways to approach existing processes.
- "Other duties as assigned."
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related discipline, or equivalent training and experience required
- Minimum 2-4 years' experience required
- Kronos and UltiPro Time & Attendance system experience preferred
- Experience in a complex, multiple employee group organization preferred
- Experience with diverse pay practices and multiple pay cycles preferred
R1 is changing healthcare by infusing operational discipline and proprietary technology in hospital financial processes. We are an industry leader; we are the only independent organization with a comprehensive service and technology offering for hospital revenue cycle management, and we have achieved leading outcomes for our customers.
- A strong financial performing, growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow in abundance.
- A culture of excellence, driving customer success so they can focus on improving patient care and on giving back to the community.
- A Total Rewards package which may include such things as: competitive compensation package, the ability to choose from a comprehensive benefit program mostly funded by R1 that includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, life and disability insurance, along with work life balance programs including paid time off for personal time, illness and volunteering, and we offer a retirement savings plan and continuing training and development and so much more!
Sound like you? Let's talk!
R1 is a leading provider of revenue cycle management services and Physician Advisory Services to healthcare providers. We are the largest independent end-to-end revenue cycle provider and have the longest operating history in the revenue cycle industry. R1's objective is to be the one trusted partner to manage revenue so providers and patients can focus on what matters most. Our distinctive operating model and values includes people, processes, and sophisticated integrated technology/analytics that help customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians, and staff. We are dedicated to transforming the commercial infrastructure and patient experience in healthcare.