Strategic Accounts National Director at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
JOB REQUISITIONStrategic Accounts National Director
Under the direction of a Strategic Accounts VP, the Strategic Accounts Director is the link between the client and RH regarding tactical matters, anticipating and understanding the client's specific needs and offering solutions. The Director is responsible for preserving existing business and generating new business by developing new contacts. With the goal being to create credibility, build strong, lasting client relationships and earn the client's trust. This is a great opportunity to join our organization and be an integral part of our winning team.
As Strategic Accounts (SA) Director, your specific responsibilities will include:
- Conducting high level client strategy meetings.
- Developing field rollout strategies.
- Acting as the primary liaison to the client after the contract is signed.
- Conducting quarterly business reviews.
- Assisting in the resolution of any major (client) issues that arise with the account.
- Understanding and studying market trends and knowing how they affect their accounts.
- Possess 3+ years of business development experience.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills at the executive level i.e., CFO, Controller, Director of Finance, etc.
- 50% or more travel may be required.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to track multiple clients and therefore must be well organized and able to interpret and draw relevant insights from various resources and methodologies.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONPA PHILADELPHIA