Technical Support Engineer at Vivi Fenwick Consultant, LLC
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
ZAG Technical Services, Inc. (ZAG) is an award winning IT consulting firm specializing in network infrastructure, security, disaster recovery, virtualization, cloud computing services, and remote access. We serve SMB and enterprise businesses throughout the Northwest, consistently delivering solutions designed with the business needs in mind, deploying according to best practices and managed in a way to ensure our clients stay productive.
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist in our San Jose office to be a primary point of contact to existing customer, including but not limited to:
- providing technical assistance and support for computer systems, software and hardware
- providing PC system software configuration services
- troubleshooting and resolving problems
- maintaining a service records database to track work completed
You must have:
- High School diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of relevant experience
- Microsoft Certification and/or COMPTIA A+
- experience with customer service principles and practices
- strong troubleshooting skills
- the ability to be resourceful and solutions focused
- a consultative approach in working with clients
- knowledge of call center technology is required
- proficiency in relevant computer applications as well as data entry and typing skills
While your work will focus on technical support, we are looking for more than that. We need someone comfortable in a call center environment and using call center technology. Strong customer service skills are critical. You are an internal consultant and we are looking for strong verbal communication skills, strong service skills and attitude, the ability and desire to follow through and follow up when needed. Our customers are the reason we are in business and we want them to feel that when they call in with issues. This means you should also be a good listener and able to get to the heart of the issue and then help them resolve the problem. You should be resourceful and proactive in getting and communicating information.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Career development opportunities
- Benefits including medical, dental, life insurance, 401k
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to for immediate consideration.