Sourcing Specialist at Heartland Dental
Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
More information about this job Overview
Sourcing Specialist " Talent Acquisition Department
At Heartland Dental, we are committed to supporting dentists as they provide high-quality, lifetime patient care in a state of the art environment. As the largest dental support organization and one of the fastest growing companies in the country, we are proud to provide the strongest non-clinical dental support model in the country.
The Sourcing Specialist will support the Talent Acquisition team by implementing lead generation strategies to fill Doctor, Clinical and Business Support roles within our Heartland Supported dental practices. Sample outreach efforts include online research and Boolean searching, and cold calling, utilizing professional contact lists, and a variety of web based platforms to drive candidate attraction.
As an experienced Sourcing Specialist, this key business partner will be a natural relationship builder, maintaining a network of engaged candidates while driving the lead generation strategies in their designated region. This a virtually located position, but will require travel nationally for team meetings or event participation as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of excelling in a fast-paced, metric-driven sourcing environment using a variety of lead generation strategies. Creative and collaborative, the selected candidate will be comfortable recommending process improvements while actively seeking innovative approaches to candidate generation.
This position reports to the Supervisor, Sourcing.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of sourcing as typically demonstrated through a minimum of three years of recruitment or sourcing experience. Includes proven experience and success formulating and implementing sourcing strategies.
- Proven experience generating consistent candidate flow through various channels; proactively identifying and recruiting qualified clinical staff for our supported dental offices.
- Must be flexible for travel (day and overnight).
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact with co-workers in a collegial manner to accomplish common tasks
- High level of maturity, personal initiative, and sound judgment
- Execute on a defined sourcing strategy that covers reactive and proactive candidate pipeline development for current and future hiring needs
- Source candidates through a variety of search resources (social media, ATS, job boards, networking, internet searches, company targets, referrals, etc.)
- In collaboration with the TA Manager and functional leaders, build and deliver talent research, sourcing campaigns, and a network of potential candidates
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates with utilizing multiple sourcing tools
- Evaluate resumes and screen potential candidates fitting Heartland Dentals core values
- Ability to provide regular tracking, analyzing and sharing sourcing activity
- Stay current on external recruiting and hiring trends
- Recommend and drive improvement with TA Manager
- Motivated social matchmaker in finding and engaging with talent
- Creative and adaptive mindset
- Collaborator and team player
- Strong ability to seek information, answer questions, solve for objections and leverage resources independently
- Recruiting experience in a healthcare or staffing agency setting is preferred.
- Sourcing certification from AIRS, Social Talent, The People Sourcing Certification Program, or The Sourcing Institute
- Experience utilizing an applicant tracking system (ATS) to manage sourcing activity.
- Quarterly bonus opportunity.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Comprehensive insurance program and dental benefits
- Retirement savings plans
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.