Cash Operating Clerk at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
The Cash Operating Clerk position provides operational support for the Cash department including, but not limited to, currency and coin processing, equipment operation, software navigation, reconcilement, and preparing documentation and reports. Under general supervision, the Cash Operating Clerk performs a variety of routine to moderately complex clerical and operational tasks within the assigned functional area.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of the unit and department functions.
- Learns and adheres to procedures and controls associated with the various cash handling functions.
- Recognizes deviation from accepted practice and takes appropriate action to remedy the situation.
- Utilizes mathematical and software navigation skills to account for and balance holdings.
- Must meet unit productivity metric requirements.
- Uses initiative to assist in resolving problems.
- Completes some assignments/projects that are moderately complex in nature.
- Upon achieving proficiency, provides training to co-workers on routine tasks.
- Address some difficult questions or problems independently.
- Offers suggestions for operational and customer service improvements.