Technical Recruiter, Permanent Placement, Robert Half Technology - Oakland at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oakland, California
JOB REQUISITIONTechnical Recruiter, Permanent Placement, Robert Half Technology - Oakland
As a Technical Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing IT professionals in full time – direct hire positions with our clients.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to candidates.
- Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates.
- Participating in industry trade associations and networking events to increase our presence within the local IT community.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- 2+ years of business-to-business development experience and/or working in an IT-related field is preferred.
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- A strong desire to succeed.
If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCA OAKLAND