Senior Recruiter, The Creative Group - San Jose at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Jose, California
JOB REQUISITIONSenior Recruiter, The Creative Group - San Jose
LOCATIONCA SAN JOSE
As a Senior Creative Recruiter, your responsibilities will include:
- Utilize numerous networking tools to develop and grow a candidate talent base for creative and marketing projects and interim staffing solutions.
- Quickly source, recruit, interview and match highly skilled creative professionals to clients’ creative needs using our internal database, job boards, social networking and portfolio sites, etc.
- Connect with people in-person, by phone, and using various digital methods to establish strong business relationships.
- Responsible for solidifying The Creative Group’s brand and presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations, trade association events, local user groups, and alliance meetings and events.
- Deliver the highest level of quality customer care and service.
- Partner closely with Recruiters and cross-functional teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Work in a collaborative team environment while being accountable for individual goals.
- Take incoming phone and online inquiries from clients and candidates as required.
- Contact with all managerial levels to determine candidate’s fit for the assignment and viability to support specific client needs.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish daily business growth and placement goals.
- Reports to the Division Director.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing, branding, advertising, public relations, creative design, or multimedia.
- Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN JOSE