Marketing Intern at UPS
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
Location: Pittsburgh, PennsylvaniaJob Description:
UPS is seeking an energetic and dynamic intern to join our Marketing department to provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. Does this sound like your ideal opportunity? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Marketing intern will support administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. He/She will help develop, expand and maintain our Quantified Value Proposition (QVP). The Marketing intern will collaborate with internal Subject Matter Experts in all stages of the project, as the project consists of researching and producing UPS capabilities for key LATAM markets and conducting ad-hoc marketing data research/analytics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supports subject matter experts in specific business analysis areas while expanding his/her knowledge base
- Assists with gathering relevant information and ensures understanding of the project requirements
- Breaks down complex concepts into comprehensible concepts to ensure appropriate level of communication and understanding for the project stakeholders
- Prepares reports for senior management to provide updates on the projects’ progress, risks, results, and successes
- Performs other duties as needed
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- General knowledge of techniques for analyzing large amounts of data
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functional teams
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Analysis skills