Analyst at Wilshire Associates Incorporated
Posted in Accounting 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Santa Monica, California
Wilshire Funds Management seeks an analyst to join its Global Client Group. Wilshire Funds Management is dedicated to providing customized investment solutions to a wide variety of financial intermediary clients in the areas of asset allocation, manager research, portfolio construction and risk management.
This position is suited for individuals who have recently graduated from college and have some professional working experience. This position is very visible and will provide the successful candidate with significant interaction within and across the firm. Existing client, prospective client, and internal personnel interaction will be regular and sometimes intense. As such, the successful candidate must demonstrate solid analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a professional demeanor. We look to identity self-motivated candidates with a solid academic background, enthusiasm about working in the investment industry, strong professional drive and aspiration for personal and professional growth within the organization.
- Support the team's senior professionals in all aspects of client servicing including, but not limited to, generating quantitative analysis, designing and preparing quarterly reports, fund/market commentary, data entry, talking points, and webcast materials
- Assist in facilitating client requests and projects
- Analysis for presentation content including performance analysis, risk statistics, market commentaries, and performance attribution
- Understand Wilshire's product offerings and operational structure to be able to respond effectively to client inquiries as appropriate
- Development and production of sales and marketing collateral including the creation and delivery of effective presentations to promote Wilshire Funds Management products and services
Required Skills and Background:
- BA/BS degree required
- Superior writing skills and strong verbal communication required
- Advanced quantitative/analytical ability and Excel skills required
- Superior attention to detail and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Candidate must be collaborative, a team player, extremely client-centric, and possess strong integrity and professionalism
Desired Skills and Background:
- BA/BS in business and finance related majors preferred
- 0-2 years of relevant working experience preferred
- Knowledge in Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator) preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel) required
- Knowledge of investments and capital markets highly desired
- An International, dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks of vacation, 8 paid holidays per year
- 401(k)/Roth 401(k)/Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
Visit www.wilshire.com for additional company information.
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Wilshire Associates Incorporated is an SEC registered investment adviser and required to track certain political contributions under Rule 206(4)-5. As such, you may be required to disclose your prior political contributions.
No phone calls.