Senior Video Producer, Men;s Health & Women's Health at THE HEARST CORPORATION
Posted in Art 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Senior Video Producer
Hearst Digital Media
Hearst Digital Media is seeking an extraordinary senior producer to work on digital video content specifically within the Health and Wellness vertical. The ideal candidate is a super creative, resourceful person who can conceive and execute compelling, short and long-form video content. A strong work ethic, the ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and a positive attitude are all necessities. This senor producer will be the team lead and responsible for creative, development, programming, script writing, producing/directing and overseeing post-production on various types of video content.
• 5+ years experience producing and developing digital series on various platforms including: comedy/viral videos, beauty/style/food
tutorials, entertainment/celeb content
• Proven ability to manage and lead a team of shooters and editors
• Proven ability to create video for multiple social video platforms
• Outstanding organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to bring big ideas and see them through
• Best in class leadership and communication skills when developing and producing projects.
• Ability to see multiple projects as a whole and ensure that all parts are moving well
• Self-motivator and team player
• Calm in stressful situations
• Willing to be stay late and be on-call as needed
• Manage and meet deadlines
• Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
• Familiar with various video formats/codecs, specifically for web
Candidates who do not include an updated reel/work samples with their resumes will not be considered.