Specialist Digital Programs Marketer - Marketing Automation at Illumina, Inc.
Posted in Information Technology 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Life at Illumina is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives. We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Just check out our investor events and presentations to learn about our financial accomplishments. Our growth isn’t just in financials, we’ve been busy hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its World’s Smartest Companies each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you. Join the journey of a lifetime. Join Illumina.
Be a part of the critical team that keeps modern marketing humming at Illumina. We are looking for a marketing systems professional to oversee marketing automation utilization, administration, maintenance, and support of the corporate Campaign and Lead Scoring Platform Management System and associated modules and integrations.
You deeply understand how effective campaigns generate interest in our products and services. And how repeated marketing touches will convert prospects to highly qualified marketing leads for a world-class B2B sales force.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Advise on effective use of marketing automation for business goals.
- Organize and maintain Campaigns and Lead Scoring Enterprise instance.
- Manage all implementations of new functionality, modules, and integrations with other enterprise systems.
- Partner with GIS Campaigns and Lead Scoring Platform lead on all integrations with other enterprise systems.
- Define business requirements for other marketing management tool integrations as needed.
- Develop and deliver Illumina-specific Campaigns and Leads training to all new users.
- Deliver training on new functionality to existing users.
- Develop and test reports in partnership with the marketing analytics group.
- Support all Campaigns and Leads Users globally.
- Troubleshoot platform related issues in partnership with headquarters and regional team members.
- Advise and participate in annual technology reviews for the upgrade or replacement of existing Campaigns and Lead Scoring technology.
Preferred Educational Background:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Preferred Experiential Background:
- 2-4 years Marketo or Pardot system administration experience preferred.
- Pardot Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail required.
- Experience in meeting planning preferred.
- Some travel (including internationally) required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite required.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 858-255-5081. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf