Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
Do you want to make a difference? Illumina’s mission is to improve human health by unlocking the power of the genome. If that inspires you, let’s talk. We’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies. Our people and our technology change lives by driving advancements in life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging markets. Life at Illumina is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to improve lives. We’re an established company with a track record of phenomenal growth. Just check out our investor events and presentations to learn about our financial accomplishments. Our growth isn’t just in financials, we’ve been busy hiring the best and the brightest. Perhaps that’s why MIT has ranked Illumina near the top of its World’s Smartest Companies each of the last three years. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Illumina is the place for you. Join the journey of a lifetime. Join Illumina.
Manage a team of dedicated professionals committed to modernizing and simplifying our go to market technology and services for global marketing partners.
All About You
Leadership Style - You are outgoing and collaborative, inviting input to improve effectiveness and team buy-in.
• You get excited about “building a better mousetrap” and always finding better and smarter ways to work.
• It drives you crazy when a detail gets missed or a ball is dropped. You always find a way to make things better though automation.
• You love it when a complex system works and you can measure how well it works.
• You eat change for lunch. Just because we’ve always used a specific tool or run a process in a specific way, it doesn’t mean we can’t improve.
• You know that change can be managed well or poorly, and you’ve learned from your mistakes and the mistakes of others in the past.
• You treat the company’s money as your own and you love to negotiate with software providers to get the best deal possible.
• You love watching your team succeed, and hearing compliments from satisfied customers.
Business Savvy - You have a laser focus on providing the best Marketing technology stack possible.
• Direct experience with Campaign and Leads Scoring Automation platforms.
• Direct experience with Marketing Event planning and registration software.
• Direct experience with Marketing Resource Management platforms.
• Establish budgets and performance targets for Marketing Automation platforms.
• While focused on the current, you reserve time to plan with your team on the 2-3 year horizon.
• Direct experience selecting, installing/replacing technology in partnership with implementation partners and/or internal information technology teams.
• Strong project management acumen, attention to detail, and timely delivery.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of B2B Marketing Automation experience for a medium to large scale brand dealing with multiple market segments.
• More than 2 years of talent acquisition and employee management experience.
• Direct campaign execution experience with Enterprise Marcom stack products like Marketo, Pardot, SalesForce Dotcom, Cvent, Adobe Experience Manager, or other similar large scale platforms.
• Direct Marketing Resource Management software platform experience either as a user, manager or platform owner.
Preferred Experiential Background:
• B2B international home office experience supporting regional campaign teams.
• Life sciences marketing/sales operations.
• Clinical or regulated IVD marketing/sales operations.
Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at 858-255-5081. To learn more, visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf