Plant Controller at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Accounting 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
Henkel operates worldwide with leading brands and technologies in three exciting business areas: Laundry & Home Care, Beauty Care and Adhesive Technologies. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job. It's a passion. Have you got what it takes?
The Plant Controller, Supply Chain Finance, will be responsible for providing leadership, financial analysis and strategic insight into all Supply Chain matters at the Sal Lake City facility.
What we offer
- Provide “visible leadership” to all members of the Operations & Finance teams. Through relationship building, broad business knowledge, and subject matter expertise; ensure that Finance has a “seat at the table” in all decisions impacting the operations. Actively participate in plant director staff meetings, operational meetings, and walk the plant floor, providing consultation and guidance as appropriate.
- Present compelling analytics, management reporting, KPI tracking and summarized communications of financial matters to drive knowledge, alignment and educated management decisions.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, with a mind-set toward driving cost savings and improved efficiencies
- Finance lead on all special projects and continuous improvement efforts
- Present financial results and KPI tracking to include robust, business driven commentary on fluctuations
- Provide compelling reporting which promotes understanding and enables action
- Enhance the process by driving down time required, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information, promoting clear communication and understanding of key business drivers
- Review and authorize all plant specific capital expenditure requests
- Review financial analysis to include ROI and NPV to support capital savings projects
- Actively lead and coordinate all aspects of annual plans and periodic latest estimates while collaborating with Operational partners as well as Corporate Headquarters finance leadership team
- Knowledgeable of how operational activities impact the financial performance of the plant, and company; be able to clearly articulate risks and opportunities to Finance Management routinely.
- Champion thought leadership relative to mining opportunities resulting in cost savings, improved asset utilization, and overall productivity
- Collaborate with Operational & Finance partners to quantify opportunities, as well as report and track against cost savings initiatives, while ensuring alignment with Corporate efforts
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree required in Finance or Accounting
- Masters and/or CPA preferred
- 5 plus years relevant manufacturing finance and/or cost accounting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel experience
- SAP experience a plus
- Proven communication skills that enable the clear communication of operational and financial issues to all levels of management through various medium, including professional, executive level presentations.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career