Associate Director of Healthcare Product Consulting at Cognizant
Posted in Information Technology 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Denver, Colorado
Associate Director of Healthcare Product Consulting
The Associate Director of Healthcare Product Consulting will be responsible for assessment and capture of current data warehouse and reporting requirements from existing clients and internal BPS operations. Review of existing solutions and technology within TMG, HCSC and Cognizant to determine ability to meet above requirements. This person will work with factory leadership to apply healthcare domain knowledge to proposed solutions to achieve a best practices solutions for the Program.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Periodically review wave/ work-stream schedules and deliverables
• Participates in reviews and weekly meetings
• Facilitates incorporation of best practices and lessons learned from other engagements
• Interacts with Client Quality group to ensure maintenance of quality standards
• Participate in reviewing the solution architecture
• Acts as primary escalation point for issues and problems
• Candidate must have 10+ years of experience in executing healthcare data warehouse projects utilizing currently available technologies with a proven track record of on-time/on-budget delivery.
• Effective leadership skills to provide subject matter expertise on multiple projects.
• Advanced communication, organization, and comprehension skills.
• Ability to develop solutions and orchestrate multiple groups within TriZetto.
• Bachelors degree required
• Masters Degree Preferred
• An equivalent combination of education and work experience may be taken into consideration in lieu of a degree.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.