Partner Manager- Catalog Specialist at Pandora Media Inc.
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oakland, California
* Manage and strengthen existing partnerships and expand strength of partner relations
* Manage content import requests for weekly priorities and one-off releases
* Oversee the import-to-publish funnel, including Pandora's analysis process for new music
* Monitor and assist with the overall amount and speed of partner content going live on Pandora
* Oversee and troubleshoot rights changes within the product
* Manage delivery and redelivery issues, including metadata changes and matching
* Liaise with Pandora's publishing team and drive the process of matching sound recordings to publishing data
* Work with Pandora's Content Operations team to artist/album/track \\"backstage\\" reference pages are correct
* Train and manage partner use of a self-service content status tool
* Maintain thorough understanding of deal terms across various partners and ensure internal and external compliance of those terms, as well as identify areas for potential improvement of those terms
* Analyze and review performance metrics to identify trends and issues
* Lead strategic conversations regarding metadata, content supply chains and 3rd party integrations
* At least 4-6 years music industry related experience at a record label or digital music service
* Strong music industry relationships
* Experience managing software-driven projects and products
* Understanding of content ingestion systems and metadata values
* Good technical know-how as well as comfort reading and analyzing legal contracts
* Ability to multi-task and handle many priority requests simultaneously
* Strong understanding of music industry evolution and trends
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read \\"Request for Reasonable Accommodation\\".