UI/UX Designer at TSYS
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Lehi, UtahJob Description:
Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere - and for yourself - we may have the right place for you.
Summary of This Role:
This is an opportunity for you to use your high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail to work with the rest of our team to help maintain existing CMS based web products and participate in the creative process, product design, development, and delivery cycles to existing and new products. Job related duties include but may not be limited to:
Work alongside partners, designer, marketing and product managers to maintain CMS based web and mobile products. Brainstorm and collaborate designing design concepts to increase product value. Gather information and supporting UX Lead in creating wireframes, high fidelity mockups, and production of art assets. Help maintain UI specification and templates.
What are we looking for?
- We want driven people who want more than good paycheck, they want to make incredible products.
- You must have a positive attitude and want to work on something that you'll take personal pride in.
- You must understand UI, UX and interaction design, and possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced Agile environment.
- Self-management skills are a must-have along with 5+ years of relevant UX/UI design experience with a digital portfolio.
- Experience managing web products using a CMS.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to demonstrate designs to management at all levels within the organization. Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques and technologies.
- Have an understanding of best-practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong usability principles, maintenance and scalability.
- Have an understanding of web-technologies: HTML, CSS, and JS (Know how the pieces fit together and what is/isn't possible).
- Have an understanding and some experience with responsive design using Bootstrap framework.
- Collaborates well with team members and looks forward to feedbacks and critiques.
- Experience in creating wireframes (preferably in Axure and Sketch), storyboards, user flows, process flows, sitemaps.
- Design software: Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD)
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task without frequent supervision.
- Team player, demonstrated by the ability to receive and apply feedback and input for direction, as well as provide collaborative feedback to others.
- Have experience with Microsoft Visual Studio. Have understanding of LESS and SASS.
- Have experience with Adobe XD.
- Have an understanding of HCI, product design, graphic/visual design and human factors.
- Have experience working in an Agile environment and development model.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in assisting with User interview process.
- Work with teams to prioritize features and create a product implementation road-map.
- Work with Product and Marketing Managers to provide deliverable estimates and timelines.
- Have experience with Visual Studio, GIT.
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.
Qualified individuals with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodations to assist in their pursuit of employment with TSYS. This includes assistance in completing the job application (online or otherwise) and reasonable accommodations during the hiring process. For assistance with reasonable accommodations needed to apply for a job, please contact the TSYS Pay and Benefits Center between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Eastern Monday-Friday at +1.706.644.8747 or +1.877.644.8747 or email at PayandBenefits@tsys.com.
Outside of US Applicants:
TSYS is committed to diversity and equal opportunities for everyone. We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants and team members are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability, age or any other characteristic prohibited by law. For more information, please refer to our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, found here.