Senior Manager, Connections Investment Operations at The Coca-Cola Company
Posted in Art 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Location(s):United States of America
Job Posting End Date:
Position Overview:Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
Function Specific Activities:
The Senior Manager, Connections Investment Operations will be responsible for enabling the on-going investment stewardship across portfolio of annual dollars deployed (working and non-working connections DME + OPEX). He/She will be responsible for day-to-day business leadership across all Connections agency and industry partner relationships related to the operating effectiveness of the plans. He/She will be responsible for establishing the consistent operating model across agencies and vendors, creation and on-going tracking of scorecard for success. Responsible for productivity leadership as well as day-to-day business lead for Connections investment tools inclusive of Mediatools, Mediaocean, Dashboard, Connections portion of MMRC, Global and North American Reporting on-going reporting needs. Key business partner for audit and compliance routine system requirements across organization.
Further, this position will also play a key leadership role as the operational integrator across the Connections leadership team and industry/agency partners. He/she will be responsible for identifying and creating standard cross-discipline processes and project management tools for continuous cross-team effectiveness and agility. He/she will also be responsible for cross-industry partner operational communication development across T&E compliance, capability and training plan + accompanied audit tracking for marketing to kids, etc.
Function Specific Competencies:
- Deploys discipline and process to improve impact and speed to market: The tighter the process and the more existing capabilities can be leveraged, the faster speed to market can be. This is critical, as the Connections landscape and industry continues to evolve and expand, so do the complexities of how to operate efficiently and transparently.
- Pursues innovation and change with a mindset of continuous improvement: Finding new ways to leverage existing capabilities and selecting highly reusable features for new development.
- Adept at quickly identifying trends of operational improvement opportunities + keen to develop and build new systems, processes and tools to enable agility and team and connections investment effectiveness.
- Identify, nurture and leverage external connections industry and agency operations partnerships. Serve as the day-to-day management of operations cross-agency community. Be the internal and cross-functional team’s “go-to” for all connection investment operations questions and deliverables. Key areas of focus include Finance, Marketing Procurement, Business Affairs, Legal, Global Connections Investment Reporting, Marketing to Kids, CAD Audit.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree required
Related Work Experience: 10 - 15 years
- Project Management & Operating Effectiveness expertise
- Superior Media Planning & Buying agency background and understanding of the intricacies of Ad Ops processes
- Identification of operating trend opportunities and process improvements and ability to build new tools and processes for improvements.
- Data taxonomy expertise a plus.
- Solid strategic project management skills
- Adept media planning and buying fundamentals across all paid touch-points and beyond.
- Superior Influencing Skills
- Adept data and analytics knowledge and application
- Strong Financial Acumen
Years of Experience:10+ Years Experience
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business(encompassing everything from continuous improvement to new product and package innovation).
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to approximately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our Brands, our System, our customers, and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.