Entertainment Assistant, Hearst Entertainment Group at Hearst Magazines US
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
This position reports to the VP, Entertainment & Talent Division and works closely with the group’s directors
Provide administrative support to the entertainment department. Responsibilities include:
- Scheduling internal and external meetings for the team
- Arrange celebrity meet & greets
- Assist, as needed, with details for cover shoots (glam preferences, sizes, catering requests, and additional asks from the talent’s PR team)
- Assist with expense reports
- Assist with travel booking
- Maintain subscriptions for the department
- Create and meticulously maintain tracking chart for talent, highlighting film, television, and album release dates as well as other projects in the pipeline
- Create and maintain competitive cover chart for Hearst titles and other major publications
- Participate in team staff meetings and contribute ideas for celebrity and entertainment coverage
- Attend screenings and events on behalf of the entertainment team
Candidates must include a resume in .doc or .pdf format to be considered for this role.
Must have relevant experience with talent booking.